Acknowledgment of Risks and Releases of Liability
Power washing uses high pressure and caustic chemicals to clean difficult stains off of exterior surfaces. Utilizing this pressure allows the best clean possible; however, operating at such high pressure can also cause damage. Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC technicians are well trained in utilizing their equipment and take the utmost precautions in making sure the company does not cause harm to your investment. Although high pressure is not used on residential siding, damage can still occur due to poor maintenance, neglect to the property, and/or low grade building materials. Homeowners should consult with their homebuilder to ensure that their home’s materials are able to be pressure washed. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to ensure that their property has been maintained in accordance with its manufacture’s recommendations and any defects or areas of concern are repaired prior to washing to ensure a watertight surface. The Homeowner assumes all of these risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to the above explanations.
The Client also agrees to release Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC of any or all liability for injuries sustained due to equipment placement to include injuries from tripping/falling, striking equipment, falling debris or equipment.
Client Responsibility On The Day of Service:
1. Please have a water spigot activated and accessible
2. Please have all windows & doors shut tightly.
3. Please have all pets inside during appointment and two hours after the technicians leave the home.
4. Clear the work areas of all items and remove all flags, doormats, vehicles, or sensitive materials from the areas being washed.
Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC suggests that the Client utilize their property’s breaker box to shut off power to any and all exterior outlets, light fixtures, or any other electrically powered features. This is especially important to outlets that are not covered with exterior covers. Also, removing or opening any window screens will allow Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC to thoroughly clean windowsills. Removal of these screens will also allow for even distribution of detergent and streak-free drying. It is vital to the preservation of the Client’s property that they notify Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC of any surfaces that cannot be cleaned with high alkaline or acidotic detergents (see exclusions below).
• There is a $50.00 cancellation fee if notice is not given within 24 hours of service, or if Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC arrives and cannot wash due to steps 1-4 not being completed.
• There is a $50.00 processing fee for any returned checks.
• Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC is not responsible for water intrusion. While every effort is made to prevent this from happening, bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations can make this unavoidable.
• Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC is not responsible for the rare “fogging” effect that happens to multi pane windows with bad seals.
• This agreement to provide services is in no way a guarantee that stains will be removed completely. Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC does strive for 100% customer satisfaction and will work with homeowners when this does not occur.
• Notify Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of detergent on them. If Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC is not notified of this, Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC is not responsible for any ill effects to any surfaces regarding this matter.
Corrections of Damages
Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC shall only be obligated under this Contract for structural damages which are a direct result of operator error, gross negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reported within three calendar days of said completion. Upon receipt of written notice, Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC shall be allowed 30 calendar days from date of receipt for the purpose of inspecting the premises. Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC shall have sole option of repairing or contracting repair work to correct any structural damages that are a direct result of the Company.
Payment is due when work is completed unless alternate arrangements have been made and initialed on the service agreement. Should Client utilize a credit card for payment, a 2.5% processing fee will be assessed.
Collection of Outstanding Debt
Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC reserves the right to attach a mechanic’s lien against a homeowner’s property for non-payment. At 30 days past due, a formal notice of intent to file this lien will be sent via registered mail. Interest rate of 2% per month begins accruing after day 31 of non payment. Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC also reserves the right to enter into civil claims court to collect outstanding debt. All legal fees incurred will be added to the remaining unpaid balance. This contract is binding.
Agreement to Terms
By accepting an estimate, the Client agrees that all the specifications and conditions are satisfactory and hereby accepted. You authorize Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC to do the work as specified on the proposal/estimate form. You release Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC from property damage unless damage is caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct. Pressure Wave Pressure Washing, LLC is not responsible for damage to lose siding, windows, paint or wood trim. Any damages due to the above are the responsibility of the owner.